AirPods is one of the best Bluetooth headsets manufactured to date. Certainly, Airpods were developed specifically to be used with an iPhone, MacBook, and iPad, but they can also be connected to phones/tablets / Android, smart TVs, and even the Windows PC.
But can we connect it to the PS4? To learn how to pair Apple headphones like PS4 or PS4 Pro, continue reading this tutorial. In fact, it’s not that simple to connect AirPods to the PlayStation 4 console.
We know that the PlayStation 4 does not have an official feature to connect a Bluetooth headset, and there are few officially licensed options for perfect operation. But to our delight, some adapters can solve this problem and will allow you to be able to use your AirPods on your PS4.
Below are some examples of compatible adapters:
- Adaptador Bluetooth USB 4.0 GV 1030
- Bluetooth Usb Adapter For Ps4 Dongle Wireless Headphone
- Bluetooth Usb Dongle 2.0 adapter (for PS4, Xbox One, 360, and Nintendo).
If you want to find this device at a lower price, just search the web.
How to connect or AirPods not PS4?
- Plug the Bluetooth Adapter for PS4 into the USB port on the PS4 located on the front of the console.
- Wait for the adapter to enter pairing mode, this will be indicated when its light starts to flash.
- Open the lid of your AirPods case, then press and hold the pairing button on the back of the case itself.
- AirPods will now pair with your PS4, indicated by a blue light on the adapter.
- Now insert the microphone adapter into the 3.5 mm port on the PS4 controller.
- The Playstation 4 will display a message confirming that the connection was successful.
- Done! Now you can enjoy your games with quality sound.