Have you ever wondered how many times a day you had to unlock your computer or notebook? Having to enter your password or PIN every time you need to log in to your account, it ends up being very tiring. But how about unlocking it using your phone’s fingerprint?
The screen unlock is still done conventionally, when related to users of computers and notebooks. We ended up creating these rules and restrictions to keep our files away from prying eyes. But as time goes by, it gets more and more uncomfortable.
But if you’re one of those who use your smartphone for almost anything, you can use the fingerprint feature to unlock your PC easily and instantly. Another tip to unlock the notebook screen is to use the Mi Band.
- Android phones: 6.0 or higher with fingerprint support.
- Windows 86 / 64 bits: Vista, 7, 8 e 10
How to unlock the PC with the phone fingerprint?
To use fingerprint to unlock your computer with fingerprint, you will first need to install the “ Remote Fingerprint Unlock ” on your phone. After that, install the “Remote Desktop Unlock Client” on your computer and follow the steps below.
- After the two installations are done, go to your cell phone, open the application, and select ” Scan ” or ” Scan “.
- The PC information will be displayed, tap on to start configuring. If you want, you can name it before proceeding.
- Then go to the ” Accounts ” section, add the username and password for the account of the computer you want to unlock.
- After this step, click on the configured account. If you don’t, an error warning will be displayed.
- Now that you have installed the unlock client on the PC and configured the application on the phone.
- Enter the computer’s login screen for the “Fingerprint Unlock” feature to appear along with the computer’s unlock options.
- That done, open the app on your phone, scan your fingerprint to unlock your computer.
Ready! You can now unlock your computer using fingerprint.