Learn how to pair the Baseus W09 headphones with your cell phone and also which button commands. Check here, all the steps to connect the bluetooth headphones and what functions and touches of each button. Learn how to pause music, answer calls, and even how to call your phone’s virtual assistant.
The design of the Baseus W09, very similar to Apple’s AirPods, is IP54 certified, confirming that they are resistant to dust and water splashes. The bluetooth version is 5.0, this ensures a much more effective pairing, and a quick connection every time they are removed from the charging box.
The charging of the case is done through the USB type C input. The headphones have a range between 4 am and 5 am and can be recharged in just 1.5 hours. Using the charging case, the playing time can reach up to 35 hours even with pauses to recharge the two headphones.
How to pair Baseus W09 headphones with your phone
Follow the steps below to pair the headphones with your phone. There are two simple methods, in case one of them fails, follow the instructions in method 2.
- Remove the headphones from the charging case.
- Wait for the synchronization between them (the LEDs flash at the same time in white).
- Then turn on the phone’s bluetooth. Select “ Baseus Encok W09 “.
- Tap on “Pair” to complete the process (the leds now flashed but slowly on the 2 phones).
1 – Place the headphones inside the case and close the cover. Then press the rear button until the LED on the front lights up white.
2 – Now remove only the left handset from the case, give 2 touches on the sensitive area, then remove the right handset and wait until the LEDs of both blink in a synchronized manner.
3 – With the headphones synchronized with each other, access your phone ‘s Bluetooth settings . Activate and wait for them to be found. When this happens, tap on “ Baseus Encok W09 ” (located in the “Available devices” section) to start pairing.
4 – Then confirm with ” Ok ” or ” Pair ” for the headphones to connect to the cell phone.
5 – The vestment will be complete when the handset ID appears in the list of “Paired devices”.
Ready! Now that the Baseus W09 is connected, you’ll be able to enjoy your music playlist, answer calls and more. For more information, check below the functions of each phone.
How to use and charge the Baseus W09 headphones?
Baseus W09 headphones are automatically turned on when removed from the case. Thus, they will be ready for you to execute all commands from the touch buttons. After use, just put them back in the case to turn them off. See below how to use the headphones.
Right phone (R):
- To play or pause audios, music and podcasts, press 2 rings in a row.
- The same procedure can be used to answer or end phone calls.
- Switch to the next music track, press and hold for 3 seconds and release.
Left phone (L):
- To return to the beginning of the song, press and hold for 3 seconds and release. To go to the previous song, repeat the same action quickly.
- To activate the phone’s virtual assistant, double-tap to call Google Assistant, Siri or Alexa.
- To increase or decrease the volume, open the virtual assistant with 2 touches and ask to execute these commands.
About charging the handset and case:
The case’s front LED is lit while it is charging and goes out when it is fully charged. After using all their charge, just put the headphones in the case and leave charging for about an hour and a half.
A single charge on the battery can last up to 4 or 5 hours of continuous use. This time can vary due to several aspects, such as, for example, always keeping the volume at 70%.