Complete tutorial to learn how to pair the JBL Reflect Flow Bluetooth headphones with your phone. See all the button controls, the behavior of the LED lights on the headphones, and the charging case.
Check out how to know the battery charge level and when you need to charge the case and headphones. All this information you will find below.
Connecting the JBL Reflect Flow headphones to your phone
- Once loaded, remove only the Right (R) handset from the charging case.
- When you do this, the LED light will begin to flash alternately blue and red.
- Access your phone’s settings and enable the Bluetooth function.
- Wait for the handset name to be displayed in the “Available devices” section.
- Touch the name “JBL REFLECT FLOW” to start pairing with the phone (only the blue light will be flashing).
- And when the LED goes out, the status of “Connected” will be shown next to your name in the Bluetooth section of the phone.
- Now let’s connect the Left (L) to the Right (R) phone.
- Also, remove it from the case, leave it close to the other, and when the blue LED light goes out, they will be synchronized with each other.
Headset button commands
Here are the commands for you to use on JBL Reflect Flow headphones.
- Turn off headphones manually: Press the button for 5 seconds and then release.
- Turn off headphones automatically: Place them inside the charging box and close the lid.
- Connecting headphones: Remove them from the case or keep the button pressed for 2 or 3 seconds.
- Synchronize headphones manually (with each other): Press 3 times at the same time, the handset buttons L and R.
- Voice assistant: To call Siri, Google Assistant, or Bixby, press the R button twice.
- Pause or play a song: Press the R button once.
- Change music track: Press the L phone button twice.
- Answering a phone call: Press the R button once.
- End phone call: During the conversation, press the R button once
- Mute and unmute: During a call, press and hold the R button for 2 seconds.
The behavior of LEDs (Headphones / Case)
Headphones / Earbuds / Headphones: Check the image below for the pattern of the JBL Reflect Flow headphones, observing the colors and behavior.
Case / Case / Charging box: In the image below, you can find all information about the battery level of the case.
Note: The charging box when fully discharged, takes about 2 hours to be charged at 100%.
After pairing, JBL Reflect Flow headphones will be deactivated whenever they are placed inside the case. They will also be turned on and automatically connect to the phone’s Bluetooth, whenever they are removed from their case, if not, perform the following steps:
- Put only the handset (L) back in the case.
- Turn off the phone (R) by pressing the button for 5 seconds and put it back in the case.
- After a few seconds, remove it from the box, turn it on again by pressing the button for 5s.
- Check if the connection status appears on the phone’s Bluetooth.