See in this tutorial, how to pair i7S TWS headphones with your phone. After you have done all the steps, the i7S TWS headphones will work perfectly. With the headphones properly connected, you will be able to control the music played on any phone player.
Regarding phone calls received on the phone, you can answer or end with a simple touch. This is due to its built-in microphone, so you will not need to order several for your phone, which is a very positive point.
However, for the connection to be successful, your phone must have Bluetooth version 5.0 or higher. Below we will explain the whole process for pairing the headphones, how to operate the controls, reset, and some tips for you to solve some kind of problem, in case it occurs. Check out!
Pairing i7S TWS headphones with your phone
1 – After charging the i7S TWS headphones, remove them from the case, then press and hold the 2 buttons at the same time to turn them on.
2 – Wait for the 2 lights to start flashing alternately in blue and red and release the buttons so that the headphones synchronize with each other.
3 – After a few seconds, only the light on the right phone will be alternately flashing in both colors. This indicates that the headphones are already synchronized and ready to pair with the cell phone.
Note: If the headphones do not sync with each other, read the troubleshooting below.
4 – On your phone, go to settings and activate Bluetooth. In the “devices found or available” list, tap the “ TWS-i7 ” option to perform pairing.
5 – If everything was done correctly, the headphones will flash the lights slowly and only in blue. Did not work? See some solutions at the end of this page.
How to reset i7S TWS headphones?
If you notice that there is some kind of problem between connecting the headphones to the phone, it is possible to do a factory reset. To perform the procedure choose one of the 2 methods below:
- Remove the i7S TWS headphones from the charging case and press and hold the button on one of the headphones for 6 seconds. When the light turns red, release it to turn off.
- Then at the same time, press and hold the 2 buttons on the headphones for about 10 to 12 seconds.
- The lights will flash red and blue alternately, keep holding until they go out.
- Now put the 2 headphones back into the case at the same time and let it charge for a while.
- Then, remove them from the case, activate Bluetooth on the cell phone, and pair them again
- Place the i7S TWS headphones in the charging case and leave the cover open.
- Then, press and hold the button on the back of the charging case for 5 seconds until the indicator light flashes.
- Open the phone, go to Bluetooth Configuration, and next to the name TWS i7S, touch forget this device.
- Make a new pairing with your cell phone.
How to use i7S TWS headphones?
Now that your headphones are properly connected to your phone, we’ll teach you how to use them to listen to music, answer a phone call, and other commands.
- Turn on the headphones: press and hold the buttons for a few seconds.
- Turn off the headphones: again press and hold the buttons for a few seconds until the lights turn red and go out.
- Listen to music: while playing a track, press 1 time to play or pause.
- Answer a phone call: press the button once.
- End a phone call: during a conversation, press the button only once.
- Call the last number dialed: quickly press the button twice.
How to charge the i7S TWS case and headphones?
As we know, the charging box of the i7S Bluetooth headphones is used to recharge the headphones when necessary. The charging time of the base lasts between 1 or 2 hours, while the headphones after being charged, in stand by (unused) the charge lasts up to 100 hours and 3 hours if used constantly. How to know when they are loaded?
The loading box:
- You can charge the case in the socket or a USB port of a device (notebook computer, etc.). Remember that it can be charged in either 110 or 220 volts.
- When the red light is flashing, it indicates that it is being charged. And when it is fully charged, it will be stopped in red.
- To charge the headphones, press the power button on the front of the case (the light will turn blue).
- Now place them inside the case, the light will come on in red and when they are fully charged, it will be blue.
It is very common for users to have some kind of difficulty when connecting the headphones with the cell phone, so we created this small questionnaire with some questions and their solutions.
Do both heads appear in the list of available Bluetooth devices?
If this is happening, it means that they have not been synchronized with each other and both are connected separately and you will need to perform the steps below:
- Turn them off by pressing and holding for a few seconds.
- On the phone, go to the Bluetooth section and remove the two existing connections.
- Turn the headphones on again by pressing and holding the buttons at the same time.
- If they still don’t sync with each other, press the right phone button a few times quickly.
Are the headphones failing or pricking the sound?
There are several factors for the headphones to behave this way. Try to solve it by following some tips below:
- The maximum distance of 12 meters between devices has been exceeded. Keep the minimum distance required between the headphones and the cell phone.
- The charge on the headphones is low or almost discharged. Put them on to reload.
- If the problem is not solved, perform the reset and then a new pairing.
As we saw in this tutorial, it is very easy to configure the i7S TWS headphones. We hope this information has helped you, but if you still have any questions, leave a message below. See you later!