WhatsApp, Telegram, Messenger, Facebook, and various downloads clog the memory of our smartphones day after day. All mobile devices are affected, including Poco M4 Pro.
They don’t care if you spent 100 or 100 thousand euros if they get too tired they decided to slow down dramatically, making your life hell.
So here we are at PhoneToday.it suggests the appropriate solution make your life partner understand which of the two is in charge. We are going to explain to you how to hard reset Poco M4 Pro.
In this way, you will go to restore your jewel to the factory conditions, as if you had just removed it from the box when you bought it.
To format Poco M4 Pro you simply have to follow, in a scrupulous way, the steps that we will report below.
Be careful though, because if you do this you will lose all your data, including applications, photos, and SMS. So, before proceeding, we strongly recommend that you make a backup of the Poco M4 Pro.
Well, are you doing? No? And if you regret it? Well, we warned you. Let’s proceed! There are two ways to reset Poco M4 Pro. The first is directly from the settings menu and the second through the use of recovery and physical buttons.
Hard Reset Poco M4 Pro from settings
- Turn on the device;
- From the Home search and go to Settings;
- Enter Accounts and Sync;
- Now click on your account and choose “Remove account”;
- Go to Settings → System Info → Backup & Reset → Factory Reset;
- Continue and confirm your choice;
- At this point the device will start to carry out the reset operations;
- The phone will restart and you can enjoy your new smartphone once again.
Hard Reset Poco M4 Pro from recovery
- Turn on the smartphone;
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power key at the same time until the Fastboot screen appears;
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Power key at the same time until the logo appears;
- Release the power key but keep pressing Volume Up;
- From Recovery mode navigate with the volume keys to “Wipe data”;
- Press the power button to enter the submenu;
- Select Wipe all data → Confirm;
- At this point the phone will start to carry out the reset operations;
- At the end of everything select Back to main menu → Reboot → Reboot to the system;
- Enjoy your new smartphone once again.
How do you say? Forewarned is forearmed! Seriously, we hope your problems are solved thanks to this hard reset.