See how to reset the Samsung Galaxy A01 to erase all settings and data. You can format your Galaxy A01 phone off or on, just follow the instructions in this tutorial.
Hard reset is one of the most common ways to reset your phone’s settings to their factory default. Using the smartphone’s buttons, it is possible to access bios and select the correct options there to perform the procedure.
There is also the possibility to do a factory reset with the phone. In this case, the device must be unlocked to enter its settings.
- Before you start, check that the battery percentage contains a minimum charge of 50%.
- For cell phones with Android higher than 5.1 installed, it is necessary to remove the Google account.
- The reset will erase all internal storage data, if possible, make a backup of your files.
Attention! Do not reset your phone, if you do not remember your email and password, after performing the procedure, you will be asked for your Gmail account data and, if the user does not know this information, the device will be blocked.
How to reset the Galaxy A01 off?
1 – Turn off the phone and then press and hold the Volume Up buttons and the Power button.
2 – When the logo appears on the screen, release the 2 buttons, and wait for the phone to enter recovery mode.
3 – After accessing the recovery mode screen, use the Volume Down button to select the option “Wipe data/factory reset” and then press the Power button to confirm.
4 – On the next screen, select the “Factory data reset” option with the volume button and then confirm by pressing the On / Off button.
5 – Finishing the reset, now select the option “Reboot system now” and confirm the selection with the On / Off button.
Wait for your cell phone to restart on the “Welcome” screen and make the necessary settings following its instructions. After these last steps, your Galaxy A01 will be ready for normal use.
How to reset the connected Galaxy A01?
Follow these steps to return your Galaxy A01 to factory defaults. When using this method, please note that you must also follow the safety instructions mentioned at the beginning of the tutorial.
- Drag down the notification bar and tap “Settings.” (gear icon).
- Then tap on the “General management” option.
- Select “Restore” and click “Restore factory default”.
- On this screen, watch what will be deleted from your device.
- After being aware, tap on “RESET”.
- Finally, tap on the “DELETE ALL” option to initiate the reset.
Wait for the Android reset of the Galaxy A01 to finish and then configure it following the instructions on each screen