Learn how to set up the Xiaomi Mi Air 2 SE headphones on your phone. See also how to pair, the number of button presses, earphone usage time, charging case, etc. All this and other information you can check below.
Wireless headphones use Bluetooth to connect with other devices and thus exchange information. After synchronizing the headphones with the phone, the user can perform actions such as: starting a song or pausing it is being played on your smartphone or tablet.
It is also possible to use the Mi Air 2 SE on smart TVs, notebooks, or PCs using a Bluetooth adapter. The connection with another device remains stable over distances of up to 10 meters. However, some internal and external factors can end up interfering with the audio reception.
How to pair Xiaomi Mi Air 2 SE headphones?
Use the instructions below to connect the headphones with your cell phone. It is important to remember, that the same steps apply to both Android and iOS devices.
1 – Access the phone’s Bluetooth and activate the function key. Then remove the right phone (R) from the charging case, note that the light will be flashing.
2 – Go back to the phone and in the list of available Bluetooth devices, tap on “ Mi Air2 SE “. If it does not appear, update the list. Then tap on “ Pair ” to complete the procedure.
3 – Now remove the left phone (L) from the charging box so that it automatically synchronizes to the right. The connection will be complete when the lights on both handsets remain on and off.
How to use Xiaomi Mi Air 2 SE headphones?
It is not very complicated to use your commands, on the contrary, it is even very simple. Check below the commands and number of touches to execute it.
Pausing or producing a song automatically:
- While a song is playing, re-enter any of the earbuds to automatically pause and put it back on for the song to play again.
- On the direct phone (R), press 2 rings to play/pause the music or answer/end a phone call.
- On the left phone (L), tap twice to call your phone’s virtual assistant (Google / Siri).
Note: Since the headphones have built-in microphones, use the virtual assistant to give voice commands to perform other functions, such as making a call, increasing and decreasing the volume, changing music, etc.
How to charge and check the battery level of the Mi Air 2 SE?
As we know, the battery life and the recharge time of the headphones or the case can vary for several reasons. According to the manufacturer, it is 5 hours of continuous use with the headphones fully charged or 20 hours with 4 charges from its case, but as long as it is also fully charged.
On the headphones:
- To recharge the headphones, insert them correctly in the case so that charging starts automatically.
- The headphones light will flash red, when the headphones are 100% charged, it will change to white.
- Information about the charge level of the headphones can be viewed in the status bar of your smartphone.
Note: The Mi Air 2 SE battery level view in the status bar may not be available on your phone.
On Windows notebook or PC:
- Go to Settings > Settings > Bluetooth and other devices.
In the case:
First, open the charging case and observe the following patterns:
- If the indicator light remains on for 5 seconds, it means that it is still sufficiently charged.
- When the light is flashing non-stop, it means that the battery level is low and the case needs to be recharged quickly.