With the huge growth in sales of headphones with TWS connectivity, Philco recently launched the Air Beats Philco PFI96ESA to compete with Redmi Airdots S, Galaxy Buds, JBL, AirPods, among other brands. For those who don’t like using wired headsets, Air Beats Philco uses Bluetooth 5.0 technology to connect to other devices.
With a very subtle design, the headphones have a rubberized finish and their functional buttons are touch-sensitive. With an integrated microphone to answer calls, the user can also use the smartphone’s virtual assistant to search or perform some type of action. Its autonomy is of 24 hours, being 4 hours with only 1 charge in the headphones and 5 of extra charges of 4 hours with the use of its Power Bank (volt charging box).
The headphones have commands to turn on and off when not in use. While playing a song, you can play, pause, rewind, or change the track, either with the right or left button. The connection of the headphones with other devices is made through the Bluetooth that currently uses version 5.0.
How to pair Air Beats Philco headphones on your phone
- Remove the two headphones from inside the case to synchronize with each other.
- Note that after a few seconds, only the right will flash the blue LED flashing.
- Now turn on your phone’s BlueTooth and wait for it to search for nearby devices.
- Go to the list of “Available devices”, the headphones will appear with the name ” PFI96ESA “, click on.
- In the pairing request, tap ” Ok ” to confirm.
- When the earphone light (R) is on (without blinking), the earphones are already connected.
- Done! Now just enjoy it.
Air Beats Philco: commands and information
See how to use the buttons of the Air Beats Philco, its main functions, and other important information.
- To answer a phone call, touch any of the headphones. If you want to end or cancel a call, press and hold the button on one of the headphones for a few seconds.
- To start or pause a music track, tap one of the headphones.
- To fast forward a music track, press and hold the right phone button for 2 seconds and to go back, repeat the same action on the left phone.
When you remove the headphones from the case, they will automatically connect to the last device that was paired. Placing them back in the case, they will be deactivated and recharged if they are not fully charged.
Test which ear adapter (rubber bands) fits your ear best. This will ensure that the headphones have better isolation from the external noise level.
Air Beats Philco headphones can be paired with other devices. If you want to connect them to your Smart TV or Notebook, simply access the settings, search for the BlueTooth section, select “Search for available devices” and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the procedure.