The IWO W26 is a good and cheap Smart Watch with an infinite full HD screen. With full control of the music played on the cell phone, users can also adjust the volume. Its battery is 220mah of lithium polymer with large charge storage capacity.
W26 can take measurements of body temperature, heart rate, BP, and ECG. Step tracking, calorie consumption, exercise mileage record, among others. The notifications messaging applications like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and others, will be sent to the smartwatch via Bluetooth push shortly after being activated.
In addition to answering and rejecting calls, there is the option to speak directly on the watch without using the phone. It has the ability to make calls from a number saved in the phone’s phonebook. The IWO W26 watch supports English, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Italian, Dutch, Malay, Indonesian, Czech, German, Dutch, Vietnamese, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, and Greek.
Necessary requirements for pairing:
- Bluetooth version 3.0, 4.0 or 5.0
- Android 4.4+ phones
- iPhone / iPad running iOS 9.0 or higher
- FunDo PRO application (link below)
How do I pair the IWO W26 with the phone?
After completing the steps below, you will have access and synchronization of all health data, physical activities, steps are taken, and calories expended during the day, electrocardiogram measurements, blood pressure, body temperature, and sleep quality.
- First, you will have to download and install the FunDo PRO application on your phone, it is available in the App Store for iPhone / iPad, in the Play Store for Android devices, or in the QR Code found printed in the product manual.
- After configuring the application and confirm on your phone, activate Bluetooth, but do not connect there, we will use the app.
- On the clock’s home screen, swipe from right to left until you see the “ gear icon ” (Settings) and touch this option.
- Then select “ BT Settings ” (Bluetooth), tap “ Connect ” to activate the function.
- Go back to the FunDo Pro application, tap the ” More ” tab (located at the bottom of the screen) and just above, tap ” Add device “.
- The search will start and when the watch is found, click on “ Watch6_LE ” to finish the pairing process between the smartwatch and the phone.
Done, you can now track your exercises, receive calls and notifications directly on the screen of your IWO W26 watch.