Check out in this tutorial all the steps to set up and pair your Amazfit Band 5 on your phone. See how to use the Amazon Alexa virtual assistant and how to change the bracelet display through the app. Use a photo or select a dial from the many free watch faces available in the store.
The Amazfit Band 5 bracelet has the ability to measure blood oxygen level and heart rate with 24/7 real-time monitoring and alert if the frequency is above normal. Checks your personal stress levels and gives suggestions for reducing them if you are stressed. Monitor your sleep more effectively and analyze all steps to improve quality.
With the professional health assessment system “PAI” (Personal Activity Intelligence), the user can easily check all his daily activities, heart rate and other health statistics, in a single numerical score. This will make the users of Amazfit Band 5 more easily understand each status in a precise way, be it daily exercise or health.
How to pair the Amazfit Band 5 with your phone
1 – First check if the Bluetooth of the cell phone is activated. After installing the Zepp application , open it, tap on the “ Profile ” tab and then on “ Add my device ” (+ Add).
2 – On the next screen, touch “ Band ” to select the device model and then touch “ Accept ” to start scanning.
3 – Now the application will search for your Amazfit Band 5. Wait a few moments until the process is finished.
4 – Once found, go to the bracelet and touch the location indicated by the arrow to confirm pairing with the cell phone.
5 – Once this is done, Amazfit Band 5 will be connected and ready to send all data to the application.
Note: If there are automatic system updates, you may need to wait a few minutes before using the bracelet as normal.
Changing the display of the Amazfit Band 5
As with other straps, the Amazfit Band 5 can also change their display . You can select from the various models available in the Zepp app store or customize one using a photo saved in your phone’s gallery.
- In the app, go to ” Store “, choose tap on a display and then tap on ” Synchronize “.
- After loading, everything is ready when the message “ Synchronization completed ” appears.
To use a photo as a dial on the bracelet, follow these steps:
- Still in the app, scroll down to the “ Photo Watch Face ” section and follow the instructions to make the change.
Synchronizing Amazon Alexa account on Amazfit Band 5
It is now possible to use the Alexa virtual assistant on Amazfit Band 5. The resource is available for several countries, including Brazil. See how to use it on your bracelet.
- For the feature to work, you need to enter your Amazon account information into the Zepp app.
- To do this, go to the ” Profile ” section and tap ” Add accounts “.
- Then select ” Amazon ” and tap ” Authorize “.
- Wait until your account is synchronized with the application.
- To call the Alexa assistant, just slide the bracelet dial to the right.
It supports the following command examples below:
- Smart home controls: “Alexa, turn on the dining room light”.
- Alarms and stopwatches: “Alexa, set a 30 minute timer”.
- Reminders: “Alexa, set a reminder to pick up children from school in 25 minutes”.
- Lists: “Alexa, add milk and bread to my shopping list”.
- Climate: “Alexa, how is the weather?”.
- Search: “Alexa, where is the nearest Mcdonald’s?”.
- Translation: “Alexa, how do you say Everything Well in English?”.
- Information: “Alexa, what is the capital of Brazil?”.
- Q&A (question and answer): Alexa, what is it? Alexa, how are you? ”.
Updating Amazfit Band 5 with Alexa
Amazon Alexa is available with an OTA (over-the-air) update. The Built-in version will be released soon, when this happens, you can update manually as follows: Open the Zepp App, select your bracelet in “ My devices ” on the “ Profile ” page , and then the Amazfit Band 5 will be updated.