The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite tablet can be formatted from recovery mode. After entering this screen, just follow the steps to reset Android 10 and restore its factory default.
All data (settings, images, audios, videos, and documents) stored in the internal storage of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite will be deleted, including the removal of the lock password.
In addition to removing this data, after applying the hard reset on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite tablet, all settings will return to the same aspect as when it was purchased at the store.
However, don’t forget that you will need to follow some safety tips before proceeding with this procedure. For this, we created this list of instructions below:
- Check the amount of charge in the tablet’s battery. The ideal is to do the reset with it above 30%.
- Remove the current Google account (if using another one) or write down your login details so you don’t forget. This information will be requested after formatting.
- If you don’t remember your tablet account data.
- Make sure your data is backed up.
Important! All data on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite will be lost. The factory reset is an irreversible procedure.[quads id=4]
Hard reset Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
1 – With your tablet turned on, at the same time press and hold the Volume Down and On / Off buttons (as shown in the images below).
2 – When he turns off the screen, immediately release the Volume Down button and press and hold the Volume Up button (without releasing the On / Off button).
3 – Then, the brand logo will be displayed, but keep pressing the buttons until you enter the Android recovery mode screen.
4 – In the recovery mode menu, press the Volume Down button until you select the “Wipe data/factory reset” option, then press the Power button to confirm.
5 – Now select the option “Factory data reset” and again press the Power button to confirm. Formatting the memory will be done, wait a while.
6 – Back to the initial menu, select “Reboot system now” and confirm with the On / Off button.
How to restore Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite to factory defaults?
- With the Samsung tablet connected;
- Slide down the status bar and tap the “Config.” Gear icon;
- Then, in the advanced features section, tap on the option “General management” (General management);
- Then touch the “Reset” option;
- In this section, select the option “Reset settings”;
- Touch the “Reset settings” button and confirm with “Reset”;
Wait for the restoration to finish, then to complete the Android 10 setup, follow the instructions on the screen of your Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite.