This page contains all instructions for formatting the Samsung Galaxy A11 and returning it to factory defaults. Use the buttons to enter the recovery mode of the Samsung Galaxy A11 and reset all settings to delete the data.
After the Samsung Galaxy A11 hard reset, Android 10 will be restored and the lock password removed. It will soon be unlocked and you can use it normally again.
Another way to obtain the same results as a hard reset is to choose to perform a reset by configuring the Galaxy A11. But for that, it must be unlocked to access the options.
Below, you can choose which method is most effective for your problem. But before proceeding, please read our safety instructions carefully.
- Remove the Google account linked to the phone or make a note of the account login so you don’t forget. You will be asked for this information if you do not delete the account.
- Charge the cell phone battery by 40%. This will prevent the phone from hanging up during the procedure.
- Check if there is a backup copy of your files or create one manually, following the instructions on this page.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A11
1 – With the Samsung Galaxy A11 turned on, press the Power button to display the screen with the options shut down, restart, and emergency mode. Then press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button together.
2 – As soon as the phone screen goes out, release the Volume Down button and quickly hold the Volume Up button.
3 – When the “ Samsung ” logo appears, release all buttons and wait for your phone to enter recovery mode.
4 – Here on the screen with a menu, use the Volume Down button to scroll down and highlight the option “ Wipe data factory reset “, then press the Power button to confirm.
5 – On the next screen, select the option “ Factory data reset ” and confirm it by pressing the On / Off button. Wait for the reset to clear everything.
6 – To complete the process, select the option “ Reboot system now ” and press the On / Off button.
The Samsung Galaxy A11 will restart to start restoring Android 10. When the “Welcome” screen appears, just follow the on-screen instructions to complete the configuration of your phone.
Restoring the Samsung Galaxy A11 to factory defaults
- From the apps screen, tap the “Settings” icon (To set up).
- Scroll down and select the “General management” option.
- Then tap on the “Restore” option and then on “Restore factory default”.
- Right below, tap on “RESET” (read what will be deleted from your phone).
- And to return your device to the factory defaults, tap on the “DELETE ALL” option.
In the meantime, take no action on the phone. Wait for the restoration process to finish before setting up the Galaxy A11.