Tutorial to learn how to format LG K41s, LG K51s, or LG K61s. Use the steps in this manual to reset your phone and thus remove the PIN screen lock or the default password.
You can select one of the two methods on this page, do the hard reset with your device turned off (by the buttons) to delete everything and make a new configuration on android or turned on without deleting anything using only the information from your Google account.
Follow these instructions before formatting your phone:
- Make a backup of your files (search here on the blog on how to do).
- Check that the battery charge is above 30%.
- Make a note of your Google account data. If you don’t remember your login, here’s how to recover your account.
How to reset the LG K41s, K51s, and K61 off?
1 – Turn off your LG phone and wait a few seconds. Then press and hold the Volume Minus and Power buttons together.
2 – And as soon as the cell phone logo appears on the screen (still holding the Volume button less pressed) release the Power and quickly keep it pressed until entering the factory reset screen (recovery mode).
3 – In this other screen, select with the Volume button Minus the option “ Yes ” and confirm then pressing the Power button. Repeat the same steps on the next screen.
The phone will automatically restart to perform the android restore procedure. Just wait for it to finish and then configure it by adding the requested information on the screen.
Unlock LG K41s, K51s, or K61 phone with Google account
- After entering the default PIN or password 5 times, the button “ Forgot the pattern? ”Or“ Did you forget the drawing ? ”.
- Touch this option to go to the next screen.
- In the “ Unlock with account ” section, type the Google account email and password (the same one that is currently associated with the phone) in the fields indicated in the image.
- And tap ” Connect ” to finish.
Ready! Your LG phone is now unlocked.
Note: the device must be connected to the internet to unlock it.