Check the instructions on how to change the display (Watch Face) of the Amazfit Stratos watch. You can select an image saved in the phone gallery or even take a photo for later use as a screen in Amazfit Stratos.
The dials are very intuitive, they display the status of various applications directly on their interface. Information such as time, date, steps, mileage, cardiac beat, battery level, and others, with this quick information on the watch screen, preventing the user from accessing the area of these resources.
Changing the display on Amazfit Stratos
In the Application:
- Open the clock app on your phone.
- Touch “Profile” in the bottom right corner.
- Tap on “My Watch”, “Tap Amazfit Stratos” and select “Watch Face”.
- Tap on the dials to be applied.
- The display will be updated immediately on the watch.
On the clock:
- Press and hold the watch face until the background image decreases in size.
- Swipe left or right to select a watch face.
- Or swipe down on the watch’s home screen> More settings> Common> Watch Face.
Using an image or photo as a clock face
- In the application, select “Watch Faces”.
- Scroll down and select the “Load image” option.
- Here, you can take a photo or select one from your gallery.
- Then tap to confirm “Use photo” or “Choose” and wait for it to be synchronized on the smartwatch.
- Now on the watch, press and hold the watch face (until the background image fades).
- Then go to Settings on the watch face.
- Swipe up until you see the option to choose the image that was loaded into the app.
- Select it, click “Confirm” and “Save”.
- The image you previously uploaded will now be the watch face.